[KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu Sep 7 08:47:24 CDT 2006

We got it too!

Randy Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: streaming-bounces at kjab.com [mailto:streaming-bounces at kjab.com] On
Behalf Of KJAB Newsletter @
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:26 AM
To: streaming at kjab.com
Subject: Re: [KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

We got the email.

>------- Original Message -------
>From    : KJAB Newsletter @[mailto:streaming at kjab.com]
>Sent    : 9/7/2006 6:13:16 AM
>To      : streaming at kjab.com
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: Re: [KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006
>
 >Great news letter
This is a test from Bro. Weber
  -----Original Message-----
  From: KJAB Newsletter @ [ mailto:streaming at kjab.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:40 PM
  To: streaming at kjab.com
  Subject: [KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

  Stay Tuned

  An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

  September 6th, 2006  www.kjab.com

  NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING!

  We are very excited to announce that KJAB’s new
website is up and
operational.  It’s the same address www.kjab.com,
with a new look and many,
many new features.  Let me list just a few.

    a.. Current Family Calendar items are listed on
the front page
    b.. Prayer Requests can now be viewed and posted
with ease.  They can
also be printed to take with you.
    c.. A Book Review section has been added, and you
can search for titles
and authors.
    d.. Local and Regional news headlines are posted
on front page.
    e.. See what is currently playing and find out
what aired in the last
hour.
    f.. Search for words or phrases in the King James
Bible right from our
home page.
    g.. Top songs for the month are listed.
    h.. Gifts can now be given online.
    i.. Take our KJAB Poll.  Cast your vote on a
variety of issues.
    j.. Purchase books or music from the website and
help KJAB financially.
    k.. Many other features.
  Give us a look and let us know what you think.

  FROM BRO. WEBER’S DESK
  The Lord has been so good to us.  We are excited
about the new website and
want to especially thank Dan Barker for his work in
putting this together.
If you have been looking for someone to do a web site
for your church or
organization, please let me highly recommend him.
Dan can create your
website, host it for you, and make it easy to
maintain.  He has a special
rate for non-profit groups.  You can contact him at
danbarker at tntgroup.com

  We get a steady stream of emails, letters, and
calls letting us know what
a blessing KJAB has been to our listeners.  If you
know of someone who does
not have a good station in their area, and they have
a high speed internet
connection, please email them and give them an
invitation to listen online.
Our mission is to present the Gospel message that
Jesus Christ is the only
way of salvation, and to encourage those who have
trusted Him to live for
the Lord.

  Finally, I would like to thank all of you for your
prayers on my behalf.
Last April, I fell off my roof and broke my back.  I
am doing much better,
although I have had to learn that recovery from this
kind of injury takes
time.  The Lord has been very gracious to me in
teaching me many lessons
from this experience.  Thanks again for your prayers.

  FEATURED BROADCAST
  Unshackled airs Monday – Friday at 12:25 AM and
5:30 PM, Saturday 12:25 AM
and 8:00 PM, Sunday 12:25 AM and 7:00 PM.  This radio
drama tells the
stories of men and women who’s lives have been
Unshackled through faith in
Jesus Christ.

  HELP SUPPORT KJAB
  Those of you who purchase books or music online can
help the station by
following the links from the new website
www.kjab.com/books.php to CBD’s web
page and then purchasing your desired item.  When you
click on the links to
purchase, or search for a title or author from our
site it gives CBD a code
that lets them know you came from KJAB, and they will
credit us with the
sale and donate back a portion to the station.
Thanks for the help.

  If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB
Web Cast Newsletter
please Click Here