[KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu Sep 7 08:43:45 CDT 2006

I got it also, Donna a
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KJAB Newsletter @
  To: streaming at kjab.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

  Great news letter
  This is a test from Bro. Weber
    -----Original Message-----
    From: KJAB Newsletter @ [mailto:streaming at kjab.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:40 PM
    To: streaming at kjab.com
    Subject: [KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned Sept 2006

    Stay Tuned

    An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

    September 6th, 2006  www.kjab.com

    NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING!

    We are very excited to announce that KJAB's new website is up and operational.  It's the same address www.kjab.com, with a new look and many, many new features.  Let me list just a few.

      a.. Current Family Calendar items are listed on the front page
      b.. Prayer Requests can now be viewed and posted with ease.  They can also be printed to take with you.
      c.. A Book Review section has been added, and you can search for titles and authors.
      d.. Local and Regional news headlines are posted on front page.
      e.. See what is currently playing and find out what aired in the last hour.
      f.. Search for words or phrases in the King James Bible right from our home page.
      g.. Top songs for the month are listed.
      h.. Gifts can now be given online.
      i.. Take our KJAB Poll.  Cast your vote on a variety of issues.
      j.. Purchase books or music from the website and help KJAB financially.
      k.. Many other features.
    Give us a look and let us know what you think.

    FROM BRO. WEBER'S DESK
    The Lord has been so good to us.  We are excited about the new website and want to especially thank Dan Barker for his work in putting this together.  If you have been looking for someone to do a web site for your church or organization, please let me highly recommend him.  Dan can create your website, host it for you, and make it easy to maintain.  He has a special rate for non-profit groups.  You can contact him at danbarker at tntgroup.com

    We get a steady stream of emails, letters, and calls letting us know what a blessing KJAB has been to our listeners.  If you know of someone who does not have a good station in their area, and they have a high speed internet connection, please email them and give them an invitation to listen online.  Our mission is to present the Gospel message that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and to encourage those who have trusted Him to live for the Lord.

    Finally, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf.  Last April, I fell off my roof and broke my back.  I am doing much better, although I have had to learn that recovery from this kind of injury takes time.  The Lord has been very gracious to me in teaching me many lessons from this experience.  Thanks again for your prayers.

    FEATURED BROADCAST
    Unshackled airs Monday - Friday at 12:25 AM and 5:30 PM, Saturday 12:25 AM and 8:00 PM, Sunday 12:25 AM and 7:00 PM.  This radio drama tells the stories of men and women who's lives have been Unshackled through faith in Jesus Christ.

    HELP SUPPORT KJAB
    Those of you who purchase books or music online can help the station by following the links from the new website www.kjab.com/books.php to CBD's web page and then purchasing your desired item.  When you click on the links to purchase, or search for a title or author from our site it gives CBD a code that lets them know you came from KJAB, and they will credit us with the sale and donate back a portion to the station.  Thanks for the help.

    If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB Web Cast Newsletter please Click Here