[KJAB Streaming] Repeated copies of newsletter

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu Sep 7 09:15:04 CDT 2006

Brother Weber,  People are responding to your newsletter and the responses are coming to me.  I think they must be hitting the "reply all" button.  I received 6 in the last few minutes with 8 total.  As I am writing you anothe one came in.  I'll trust you will pass along the right response procedure in the future.  Blessings, Duane Brush