[KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Wed Apr 18 16:03:31 CDT 2007

Stay Tuned

An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

April 18, 2007  www.kjab.com

Sharathon a Great Success!

This years Sharathon was a great success.  Our goal was $60,000.00 and we
finished with $65,000.00.  Every day the Lord was faithful with a sweet
spirit and His presence.  The preaching was superb.  Our theme this year is
"Steadfast, Unmovable, Always Abounding.  Many have reported to us that
their hearts were revived to continue serving the Lord following this
Sharathon.  What a great way to start the year.

Internet listenership and sponsorship was at an all time high.  Our thanks
to all of you who helped us financially and with prayer support.

4/18/07  Virginia Tech Massacre a Stark Reminder of our Nations Direction

 Reported as the most deadly school shooting in our history, the Virginia
Tech tragedy serves to remind us that we are in the Last Days where things
according to the Bible will "wax worse and worse".  Our hearts go out to the
victims and their families.  Stories of the terror and heroism on the part
of survivors will no doubt continue to be reported in the days ahead.  Many
are asking themselves "how could this happen?"
Click here to read rest of article

  Playboy and Penthouse Not Pornography?

World Net Daily reports that Shell Oil Company has declared that Playboy and
Penthouse magazines are not considered pornography "as one would think the
general public would define it".
Click here to read rest of article

Please help us get the word out!

In the last four months we have heard from a large number of people that
have just “discovered” us.  They were either in the listening area, or found
us on the Internet.  In each case they were excited to know about KJAB, and
wished they had known of us sooner.  If you know of a someone that might
enjoy the station, and doesn't know we are here, please pass this email to
them and let them know how to tune in.

New Broadcast
KJAB has started airing Southern Gospel Insight with Bro. Don Sisk.  This
hour long broadcast features a Southern Gospel artist and is aired each
Sunday afternoon starting at 4:30 CST.  For more information about our
broadcasts on our Daily Schedule Log, click here.

Broadcasting live 24/7 at 88.3 FM, or on the Internet at
http://www.kjab.com/

If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB Web Cast Newsletter
please Click Here