[KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu Apr 26 09:39:41 CDT 2007

Stay Tuned

An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

April 24, 2007  www.kjab.com

4/24/07   One Year Anniversary
Tuesday marked one year ago that I fell off my roof and broke my back.  I
was stepping onto the roof from the ladder to remove some limbs, when I got
tangled in the ladder and lost my balance.  I fell backwards landing on my
rump on a concrete patio resulting in a compression fracture of my L1
vertebrae.  The Lord has used this experience to teach me that I have much
to be thankful for:
1.  I could have been killed.  My wife is thankful this didn't happen.
2.  I could have been paralyzed, and crippled for life.  Each day as I move
about, I am reminded that I am able to do so.
3.  God has used this experience to remind me how faithful He is to meet my
needs.  What a wonderful Heavenly Father I serve.
My new verse on climbing on roofs is  Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world. Amen.   I have changed the lo, to low
figuring that I better stay low to the ground.  No more roofs for me.
Apparently my experience has affected the lives of others, since many have
informed me they have thought twice about climbing a ladder since hearing
about my accident.  I hope you do the same.

To see an archive of article from Bro. Weber, please click here.

Humor
One afternoon, I was in the backyard hanging the laundry when an old,
tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.

I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home. But when
I walked into the house, he followed me, sauntered down the hall and fell
asleep in a corner. An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
The next day he was back. He resumed his position in the hallway and slept
for an hour. This continued for several weeks.

Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to
my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar: "He
lives in a home with ten children - he's trying to catch up on his sleep."

Web Page Information
Click here to learn more about the ministry of KJAB

Interesting News Article

Here is an interesting article from Fox News about the influence of religion
on children.  The observations are interesting, especially in light of the
lack of moral character that is presenting itself in our nation.  Of course
religion is not the answer, but salvation solves so many problems.  Click
here to read.

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB Web Cast Newsletter please Click
Here