[KJAB Streaming] Sharathon

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Mon Mar 12 15:10:16 CDT 2007

Stay Tuned

An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

March  2007  www.kjab.com

It’s that time of year once again.  We are really excited about this years
Sharathon.  Please tune in on the radio if you are in the listening area, or
Click Here to listen live.

            Have you heard the good news?  It’s time for Share-a-thon 2007.
If you haven’t heard of Share-a-thon, you may be a little curious.

            Share-a-thon is a week of live broadcasting where we seek to
raise the operating budget of KJAB.  We preempt our regular programming to
bring you live singing and preaching.  Some have called it “revival on the
radio”.  KJAB is a non-commercial, listener-supported radio station.  We
depend solely upon the gifts of our listeners and underwriters to continue
broadcasting at 88.3FM.  Throughout the week, we ask our listeners to make a
“pledge” of support to KJAB by becoming a daysponsor, a monthly supporter,
or just giving a one time love gift.

            We conduct Share-a-thon from the Doyle House, located next to
our studio, and we serve lunch each day in the big tent in the parking lot
We hope that you will join us for lunch and be blessed by all the great
Gospel singing.  The following groups will be here this year:

The Dice Family

Kurt LaBouve

Breakin’ Ground (Jonathan & Kelsey Davis)

The Dotson Family

Don & Kim Case

The Crutchfields

Other Local groups

On the anchor desk will be Bro. Gene Perriraz, Pastor Lee Davis, Pastor
Craig Burcham, Dr. Luther Spivey, Bro. Forrest LaRue, and other area
pastors.

            Don’t miss the Blowout on Friday evening!  We’ll have local
groups, all kinds of give-a-ways, and a great time in the Lord.  We hope you
will join us for lots of music and fellowship.

            To describe Share-a-thon is difficult.  It is “revival on the
radio”, a radio family reunion, a blessing to your heart, a time of worship
for the soul, and refreshment for a parched spirit.  Come and enjoy a week
of Gospel singing, preaching, and fellowship.

Website Features

·         Local and Regional News

·         Prayer Requests

·         Family Calendar