[KJAB Streaming] stay tuned

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Wed May 2 11:09:17 CDT 2007

Stay Tuned

An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

May 2nd, 2007  www.kjab.com

5/2/2007  Adam Graduates.

Our son Adam graduates next Wednesday from West Coast Baptist College in
Lancaster CA.  Of course Dawn and I are thrilled to see this major event
take place in his life, and it will take a lot of restraint not to whoop and
holler when he marches across the platform.  This is the culmination of a
Christian education that started with a Christian grade school, and
continued with home school and now Bible College.  Yes, we taught him that
EVERYTHING in life has a center in the Bible.  I was reminded of this while
reading an article in WorldNet Daily about colleges in California who are
refusing to recognize curriculum with a Bible base for core subjects to
enter their “higher learning” institutions.  Click here to see the article.
HOW SAD!  No wonder our country is in the shape it’s in.
To those of you who still have children in the home, I want to encourage you
to rear your children with a Bible based foundation, recognizing that the
example of your life and how you live will make the greatest impact.  Be
true and faithful to God’s Word.  Little eyes are watching!

Humor
While I was dining out with my children, a man came over to our table, and
we started talking.  He asked where my kids went to school. I told him we
home-schooled them.  With a raised eyebrow, he asked if my husband was the
sole breadwinner for our family.  I said, "No, I also work . . out of our
home."

Then, noticing our two-month-old son, he mentioned that his daughter had
just had a baby, and he wondered what hospital our son was born in.  "He was
born at home," I answered.  The man looked at me, then said, "Wow, you don't
get out much, do you?"

Blessings

KJAB received two blessing during the month of April.  First, our
air-conditioning system was replaced with a bigger and better system.  The
old system was no longer adequate to cool our building.  One of our
listeners hired and paid for a new system for the station.  All the staff
said, “COOL”.

Second, our phone system quit working properly, and a better system was
donated to the station.  We were given a Nortel, Meridian system.  It is
installed and working fine.  Praise the Lord for these two blessings.

Web Page Information
Two great features of KJAB’s website are our Prayer Request, and the Family
Calendar pages.  Both located in the center column, these two features help
keep our listeners up to date with each other and the events going on in
Central Missouri.  We have some real prayer warriors who keep a close eye on
the prayer page.  Many print them off and take them to their churches or
prayer groups.  If you have a request follow the link to submit it, and we
will post your request on our page.
Family Calendar posts the events taking place in our area.  Check it out to
see what’s happening in our area.

Top Five Songs

Here are out top five songs we charted for the month of April.

1.      Strike up the Band.  Legacy Five

2.     He Is Risen.  Mike Upright

3.     God's Got a Bigger Thing Going On.  Greater Vision

4.     I'm So Glad He Didn't Leave Me  Backwood Boys.  (a favorite of Bro.
Weber)

5.     When I Walk Into Heaven  Skyline Boys

To see the rest of our chart visit us here

Streaming Live 24/7

Do you know of any family, church members, friends, missionaries that would
enjoy tuning into a Christian radio station like KJAB?  Please encourage
them to tune in at http://www.kjab.com/listen.php to subscribe to this
newsletter by following the link below.  Thanks!

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB Web Cast Newsletter please Click
Here

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM