[KJAB Streaming] Stay Tuned

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Fri May 18 13:33:28 CDT 2007

Stay Tuned

An email newsletter from KJAB Christian Radio

May 2nd, 2007  www.kjab.com

Adam Weber Graduates From College

It really happened and here is proof.

Click Here to see the video.

5/18/2007 Where have the men gone?

One of the saddest verses in the Bible is found in Ezekiel 22:30 "And I
sought for a man among them, who should make up the hedge, and stand in the
gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none".
Isn't that a sad cry from the Lord?  That verse of scripture stirs me each
time I read it to take stock in my manhood and take account of my life.
Political correctness has caused many of us to cease to stand as we should.
The fear of how we will be perceived can be a terrible stumbling block.
Three great examples in the Bible of real men who did not bow to political
correctness would be John the Baptist who stood publicly against Herod's
sin.  Daniel, who purposed in his heart not to defile himself and then lived
his promise.  Joshua, who stepped up to the plate, swallowed his fear, and
lead Israel into the promised land.  I want to be a man with the courage
these men had, how about you?

1.      A real man has the courage to stand for what is right.

2.      A real man has the courage to lead when no one follows.

3.      A real man has the courage to love as Christ loved.

4.      A real man has the courage to fight for what is right.

To see an archive of article from Bro. Weber, please click here.

Humor
On a busy Friday afternoon, while the passengers are patiently waiting for
their flight to begin, two men dressed in Pilots' uniforms walk up the
aisle. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the
other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit,
the door closes, and the engines start up.

The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that
this is just a little practical joke but none is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in
the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the end of
the runway.  As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the
water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts
smoothly into the air.

The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat
into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good
hands.   In the cockpit, one of the pilots turns to the other and says, "You
know, John, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all
gonna die."

Coming Up

Calling all listeners, KJAB Radio is celebrating twenty-one years of
broadcasting by sponsoring the nationally renowned Magnificent Melody Boys
Quartet in concert on Saturday, June 2nd at 10 am and again at 12:15 at the
Centralia Anchor Festival “Fair on the Square.”  The Magnificent Melody Boys
Quartet have been traveling the entire country for over fifty-seven years
singing the message of Christ. Last year was a monumental year for their
bass singer Gerald Williams, as he was inducted into the Southern Gospel
Music Hall Of Fame.  He has been noted in “Singing News” as the “number one
pick” of today’s most accomplished bass singers.

Web Page Information
Daysponsors make up the core of our financial supporters.  We announce their
day sponsorship every hour on the hour in our broadcast day.  We are also
one of the few stations that have those day sponsorships listed on our
webpage.  To find out who has sponsored this day of broadcasting visit our
web page and look in the left column.  To see what days are still available,
click on the day sponsorship and follow the links.  Perhaps you would like
to sponsor a day of broadcasting.

Have you taken our KJAB poll yet?  Visit our home page and cast your vote.
It’s on the right column half way down.

Top Five Songs

Here are out top five songs we charted for the month of April.

1-God's Got a Bigger Thing Going On.  Greater Vision

2-I'm So Glad He Didn't Leave Me.  Blackwood Boys

3-Mercy Said No  Ball Brothers

4-You're Still God  McKameys

5-It's Gonna Be A Good Day  Carroll Roberson

To see the rest of our chart visit us here

Streaming Live 24/7

Do you know of any family, church members, friends, missionaries that would
enjoy tuning into a Christian radio station like KJAB?  Please encourage
them to tune in at http://www.kjab.com/listen.php to subscribe to this
newsletter by following the link below.  Thanks!

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the KJAB Web Cast Newsletter please Click
Here

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:18 PM