[KJAB Streaming] Regarding test

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Wed May 7 09:50:29 CDT 2008

Ok everyone, sorry for the email that said test.  It was not meant to go to
the whole list.  My mistake.  I was re-establishing some email accounts.  It
was good to hear back from several of you and know you are still alive out
there.  I hope to send a "Stay Tuned" out shortly from the station.  We have
had some computer trouble, but are making headway.
BTW, I have heard from some of you that you are not able to get the stream
from the station.  If you are one of these, please let me know.  I need to
know what version of windows your using, and the version of Media Player.
Thanks, and God Bless
Kevin Weber
General Manager
KJAB Christian Radio