[KJAB Streaming] "Why Mom Should Go To Cracker Barrel" Contest

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu May 8 12:46:44 CDT 2008

I am sorry I did not get this out sooner, but there is still time for you to
get involved.  Our computer trouble happened as I was getting ready to send
this.  We are having a contest for any mom to win dinner for two to any
Cracker Barrel Restaurant in the United States.  All you have to do is email
us or call us to enter your mom.  Here are the details.  Hope to hear from
you.

Mother's Day Contest
Wouldn't it be neat if we had a Mother’s Day give-a-way promotion where any
Mom in the United States could be the winner?
Well we do! It’s called the “Why Mom should get to go to Cracker Barrel”
contest.  We are giving away four Cracker Barrel Gold Cards good for dinner
for two at any Cracker Barrel Restaurant in the US, to four people who will
email or call and tell us why your mom should get to go to Cracker Barrel to
eat. You can enter one time per person by emailing us your reason at
mom at kjab.com, or by calling 573-581-8606 and leaving us a message on the
answering machine. The answering machine will be available after 6 PM CST
Monday thru Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. We will read your
email, or air your message around Mother’s day, and draw the winner’s names
during the “Finally Friday Show” Friday May 9th. The cutoff for entering
will be the start of the “Finally Friday Show” May 9th.  So, does your mom
deserve to go to Cracker Barrel to eat?   Tell us why!

Kevin Weber
General Manager
KJAB Christian Radio
www.kjab.com