[KJAB Streaming] Lesters Christmas Concert Fulton, MO

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Wed Dec 9 10:13:54 CST 2009

October 19, 2009

Station News
2009 FALL SHARE-A-THON
October also means Fall Share-a-thon.  The dates for this Fall Share-a-thon
are October 19-24.  Our theme will be “Standing on a Firm Foundation” and our
verse is found in I Corinthians 3:11:  “For other foundation can no man lay
that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”  Our goal is to raise the funds to sponsor
the 88 days left in this broadcast year.  Check our website Home Page for more
details.

PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH
It’s hard to believe that it’s already October.  The mention of this month
brings to mind many things:  fall colors, raking leaves, football games, and
Pastor Appreciation Month.  During October, let your pastor know just how much
you appreciate all that he does.  KJAB wants to help you do this by offering
chances to win gifts for your pastor.  Each Wednesday’s Trivia Question and
Song of the Day prize will be sent to your pastor with a letter saying you
won it for him.  We will also be doing extra giveaways of prizes that you can
give your pastor.

SIX NEW BROADCASTS
We invite you to check our six newest broadcasts.
DAILY IN THE WORD with Dr. Paul Chappell, pastor of the Lancaster Baptist Church,
Lancaster, California.  This broadcast airs at 11:05 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Too often in the daily routine of our Christian life, we consider ourselves,
we consider our problems, we consider the burdens and the stress, but we fail
to consider Christ.  Join Dr. Chappell in his current studies:  Abundant Living.
FELLOWSHIP BROADCAST  The Fellowship Broadcast is the radio voice of the Fellowship
Tract League, a ministry of the Fellowship Baptist Church of Lebanon, Ohio.
The mission of the Fellowship Broadcast is to reach the lost, educate the listener
about the Fellowship Tract League, generate support and expand their ministry
to those who have never heard they can receive portions of the Word of God
free of charge.  Their broadcast can be heard on KJAB at 10:30 a.m. Monday
through Friday.
OUT OF DEBT WITH BOB MARETTE  President of Financial Health Fair and a recognized
financial planning expert, Bob Marette has been featured in the Rocky Mountain
News and the Denver Christian News. He has made several guest appearances on
Christian radio and TV talk shows discussing personal finances. And now, you
can catch Bob on his very own daily radio show: "Out of Debt with Bob Marette",
which airs at 12:01pm Monday through Friday.
GOSPEL ARTIST SPOTLIGHT  On Thursday mornings at 8:30, we have a new 30-minute
segment spotlighting some of Gospel music’s most gifted artists in the ministry
today.  Join Cheryl and Daniel to hear new releases and some of the group’s
“oldies but goodies” along with the latest news from the featured artists.
LOCAL ARTIST SEGMENT  During the Sunrise Show and the On Your Way Home Show,
we have once again been airing song selections from local artists.  This segment
gives you contact information for local groups who would love to come share
their music at your church or other functions.  Tune in on Monday mornings
and Wednesday afternoons to hear the Local Artist Segment.
FRONT PORCH SINGIN’  Following the Sunrise Show on Tuesday mornings, all you
Bluegrass fas can join us for a half hour of bluegrass music.  From 8:30-9:00
a.m., we will featuring some of your favorite Gospel bluegrass groups and their
songs.

Humor
Latest news reports are that five terrorist cell groups have been operating
in many of our churches.  They have been identified as:  Bin Sleepin, Bin Arguin,
Bin Fightin, Bin Complainin, and Bin Missin.
Their leader, Osama Bin Lucifer, trained these groups to destroy the Body of
Christ.  The plan is to come into the church disguised as Christians and to
work within the church to discourage, disrupt, and destroy.
However, there have been reports of a sixth group.  A tiny cell known by the
name Bin Prayin is actually the only effective counter terrorism force in the
church.
Unlike other terrorist cells, the Bin Prayin team does not blend in with whoever
and whatever comes along.  Bin Prayin does what is needed to uplift and encourage
the body of Christ.
We have noticed that the Bin Prayin cell group has different characteristics
than the others.  They have Bin Watchin, Bin Fastin, and Bin Longin for their
Master, Jesus Christ, to return.  And guess what, no church is exempt.  However,
you can spot them if you “bin lookin.”

In the news
test

Streaming Report

Month

# Of Individual Connections

# Of Hours Listened

# Of Countries

June 09

1986

3025

21

July 09

2058

3892

24

Prayer Requests
test

Top Five Songs For October

1  It Pays to Pray   Greater Vision
2  My Hope Is in the Lord   Talley Trio
3  If You Knew Him   Perrys
4  He Locked the Gates   Kingdom Heirs
5  Golden Shores   Greater Love

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the Stay Tuned Newsletter please click here