[KJAB Streaming] Apology

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Thu Aug 12 14:58:09 CDT 2010

To all on our mailing list. This morning an email from Bro. Danny Hall was
sent to you accidentally.  We are unsure at this time how it slipped past
our filter.  On the positive side Bro. Hall is an evangelist friend who has
had many health issues.  At best we figure the Lord wanted you to know about
his condition and to pray for him.  Strange how these things happen.  We
take seriously the security of this list and are working to make sure that
other unplanned emails don't happen in the future.  Sorry for any
inconvenience.
Kevin Weber
KJAB Christian Radio
www.kjab.com