[KJAB Streaming] Share-a-thon Report

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Tue Mar 16 06:33:39 CDT 2010

SHARE-A-THON REPORT
We had a great week of Share-a-thon at KJAB.  We are currently above $45,000
headed to our goal of $65,000.  Although we ended the live week of broadcasting
on Saturday, Share-a-thon always continues for a few weeks after as pledges
continue to come in.  We will keep the Toteboard on the front page for the
next two to three weeks so you can monitor our progress.  It is exciting to
watch as the Lord provides.
If you were thinking "someday I am going to help that station" now would be
a great time.  Pledges can be made online and gifts can be paid online through
our Paypal links.

Dueling Concert Report
KJAB Friday Night Sing
There is no doubt that everyone that attended the Dueling Concerts walked away
excited about the great gospel music they heard performed.  Friday night the
Liberty Belles blessed everyones heart with a great set of songs.  Those ladies
have really worked hard and it showed.  The Ascension Quartet gave an outstanding
concert of good Southern Gospel music.  That Bass and Tenor blessed everyone
and we even had Barney Fife show up with his bullet in his pocket.  LOL.  There
is a video posted on the front page of KJAB's website with some clips of what
went on.  Scroll down below the Toteboard.  Click here to check it out.

Brick City Bluegrass Festival
It is always exciting to witness the birth of something, and that is exactly
what the crowd witnessed on Saturday night as Brick City Bluegrass Festival came
into the world.  The vision of Pastor Fred Martie and his wife Penny of bringing a
gospel only bluegrass festival to this area came to pass as three great groups
performed Gospel Bluegrass and the crowd came to see and support this great
event.  Estimates are that about 225 to 240 were in attendance.  The Martie's
specifically put this festival on as a fundraiser for KJAB and it brought over
$1,100 to the station.  Praise the Lord!  Video clips and pictures of the evening
can be seen by Clicking Here.  Plans are already in the works for next year
so "Stay Tuned".

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the Stay Tuned Newsletter please click here