[KJAB Streaming] Spring Share-a-thon March 7-12

KJAB Newsletter @ streaming at kjab.com
Wed Mar 9 23:41:19 CST 2011

Spring Share-a-thon
March 7-12

It is time again for KJAB's Spring Share-a-thon.  We will preempt our regular
broadcasting from 6:30am to 5:30pm M-F and 8:00am to 1:00 pm Saturday with
Share-a-thon, as we seek to raise this years operating budget.  We have many
special guests lined up as well as our regular anchors.  In between we will
be playing some great Southern Gospel and Bluegrass Gospel music.  If you have
been blessed by the ministry of KJAB we encourage you to support us with a
financial gift.

Learn More About
Share-a-thon

Make a Pledge

See Days Available

Contest

Facebook and Twitter

Sign-up for Newsletter

800-371-5522

Watch Expansion Video

To unsubscribe to this newsletter click here